Global Resistance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global Resistance

Free People ForumsForumi Slobodnih Ljudi

5 posters

New members /..Novi članovi

Solpotes
    Solpotes
    Admin

Broj poruka : 58
    Datum upisa : 2011-01-24

New members /..Novi članovi  Empty New members /..Novi članovi

Post by Solpotes Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Greetings to new members! Here you can write about yourself, if you wish.

Pozdrav svim novim članovima, ovdje možete, ukoliko želite, da napišete nešto o sebi.

FerdinandTheBull
    FerdinandTheBull
    Admin

Broj poruka : 3
    Datum upisa : 2011-01-25
    Godina : 57

New members /..Novi članovi  Empty Re: New members /..Novi članovi

Post by FerdinandTheBull Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Samo da probam da li radi Smile i da pozelim uspeh u radu i kreativnu inspiraciju

Basketball
    Solpotes
    Solpotes
    Admin

Post by Solpotes Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Ćao Ferdi, dobrodošao, jako nam je drago što si sa nama. Unapred se radujemo tvojim postovima. Čestitam ti na uredničkom statusu foruma o Zdravlju i Duhovnosti. Želimo ti da se ovdje osjećaš kao kod svoje kuće.

sunny
    luckee1
    luckee1
    Admin

Broj poruka : 87

Post by luckee1 Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Some of you will recognize me from other forums. This is my first blog done in July:
    Saturday, July 17, 2010
    New blog

Since I have heard enough people tell me that I am opinionated, I decided to blog my thoughts and findings rather than repeat them. I find that we often tell some people the same thing over and over again, kind of like our fathers did years ago, just to have the younger ones roll their eyes and gasp "You already told us this!".

This is my first blog, I hope to bring an idea of what is really going on 'out there', and use some of what used to be called 'common sense' to the table. Unfortunately common sense is not so common anymore. In these days of indoctrination, family separations, media advertising/programming, the common knowledge is lost in the noise of today's hustle and bustle.

I do research topics that capture my interest and I like to immediately let people know my findings. Researching is often difficult, and I have a new appreciation to that discipline. I find it high praise, when a well known researcher says, "you do know how to research!", or any like statements.

I will also post with the understanding that life is not fair. That does not connote that justice should not be done or pursued. It was not fair that Mother Nature sent a hurricane (Katrina) to New Orleans. But it was unjust how the armed (law) enforcement carried on to the unarmed populace during the emergency.

Some events will prompt righteous indignation from me. My hope in that is that I have the facts before going off on a rant with incorrect information. If anyone has correct information (FACTS) not just data, I am happy to receive it. I am one who likes to be accountable. Correction makes me sharper.

I do not pay compliments. I tell the truth. If I tell a person that they do a great job or a great thing, I am not complimenting at all. On the flip side, if I tell of a person who did an evil thing or an error, I am not insulting one for the statement. Now for those who are evil, and have been responsible for the loss of lives, I take full license in insulting the nasty pukes at every opportunity and the vitriol can be intense. After a short time, one will be able to easily discern the difference between opinion and insult.

With all this said, I hope to do a service. I will post more specific items soon enough.

Thank you for stopping by.

Last year Solpotes and I realized we were destined to be together and I am now located in Belgrade, Serbia. We decided to start a forum for all nations as we are truly about the global resistance. The tyranny has just gotten inescapably obvious, to us anyway. Solpotes and I have been banned from the Prison Planet Forum, and we now wear that as a badge of honor. He and I are of short patience for disinformation, but we also know that there is always knowledge that is unaccepted in some circles.

My biggest issue is the hate and acrimony of group think. We will not have this problem on this forum.

My Blog http://i-am-a-luckee1.blogspot.com/

My you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MsLuckee1
    Traktor

Broj poruka : 6

Post by Traktor Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Pozdrav i od traktora. flower
    Solpotes
    Solpotes
    Admin

Post by Solpotes Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Pozdrav traktor, dobrodošao, drago nam je da si ovdje. Još smo u izradi tako da slobodno postaj i ne čekaj na nas.
    FerdinandTheBull
    FerdinandTheBull
    Admin

Broj poruka : 3
    Godina : 57

Post by FerdinandTheBull Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:08 am

Ljudi, pa ovo radi ... Traktor ... kako to poznato zvuči Smile ... Nego, kako skinuti one reklame sa početne starne i onaj mobilni lokator koji se svuda probije kao spam ?

Veceras ili sutra nam dolazi Suzy, a javlja mi se da će uskoro biti lepa družina ... Treba vremena , a prvi koraci su uvek teski ... Smile

Pozdrav !
    Solpotes
    Solpotes
    Admin

Post by Solpotes Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am

FerdinandTheBull wrote:Ljudi, pa ovo radi ... Traktor ... kako to poznato zvuči Smile ... Nego, kako skinuti one reklame sa početne starne i onaj mobilni lokator koji se svuda probije kao spam ?

Mislim da nažalost ne možemo da isključimo reklame, idu uz besplatne forume, mada moguće da se varam, imaš admin panel pristup pa možda uspeš da to rešiš, priznajem ja nisam uspeo da to nađem.

FerdinandTheBull wrote:Veceras ili sutra nam dolazi Suzy, a javlja mi se da će uskoro biti lepa družina ... Treba vremena , a prvi koraci su uvek teski ... Smile

Pozdrav !

Super, drago mi je za Suzy, rastemo lagano ali sigurno.
    Inna
    Inna

Broj poruka : 1
    Datum upisa : 2011-09-28

Post by Inna Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Zovem se Valentina , imam 12 godina. Ove sam zbog razmene Smile
    luckee1
    luckee1
    Admin

Broj poruka : 87

Post by luckee1 Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 am

Inna wrote:Zovem se Valentina , imam 12 godina. Ove sam zbog razmene Smile

Hello Inna and welcome! I apologize for the inexcusable delay in responding. Solpotes and I have been working on Truth Frequency News pretty heavily.Truth Frequency News

I do not understand Serbian, but it looks like you are saying that you are 12 years old? Correct me if I am wrong. I will alert Solpotes of your arrival.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 pm